A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Zahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Zahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Zahn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zahn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hayden Zahn MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Zahn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Zahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Zahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denton, TX.
See Denton Physiatrists.