Dr. Jennifer Zaitz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Afraid of her shadow
Dr. Jennifer is afraid of her shadow, she does not take decisions and always wants to push you to another doctor to take the decision. As a thyroid cancer patient, I need to ask questions about dose and about treatment but no answer from Dr. Jennifer. Whenever I call the office, staff is helpful but once they get to the doctor everything stops and they get back to me apologizing. I had to leave this dr. for another and experience is like night and day. It is a shame to deal with a doctor who is so afraid...

March 22nd, 2016
There was a couple month wait when I called but I was put on the wait list and was so happy when I was called a few weeks later because there was a cancelation. I don't know many doctor's offices that run on time. My total wait was about 25 minutes before actually seeing the doctor. I am still undergoing testing so there is no diagnosis or follow up as of yet. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Zaitz. She educated me on some of the possibilities of my condition based on test results I brought with me and she ordered more tests. I never felt like I was being rushed and she answered all of my questions thoroughly in language I understood. The office staff is very helpful as well.

July 28th, 2011