A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Zambo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Zambo, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zambo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer J Zambo DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Zambo practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Zambo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Zambo practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.