A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Zaveckas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaveckas graduated from Edward Via Virginia, Blacksburg.
Dr. Zaveckas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Wright-Patterson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Zaveckas DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Zaveckas practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Zaveckas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Zaveckas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.