Overall Review

3.3

June 26th, 2016
Terrible bed side manner. Uncaring hurried manner no apology after being made to wait two hours in waiting room.dangerousely low blood pressure pushed aside as she was in too much of a hurry to get out the room

February 26th, 2016
Has been my doc for many years and she was great up until the last few years. You call for an appt and forget it I can never get it. They put me with other docs who doesn't know me or my medical background. I am disappointed and now I have to find a new internist. I am not sure how dr zimmer can be a primary care doc since I barely can get an appointment with her. My other specialist have told me I need a new primary. I have been looking. Starting all over again is the pits. DDA is a zoo.

October 13th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Zimmer for about 2 years. I really love her bedside manner. She takes time to visit with me and is not rushing. She is able to connect on a personal level. I would highly recommend her.

June 8th, 2015
Outstanding
Dr. Zimmer is truly amazing! She is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and is an awesome advocate for her patients. She always approaches any plan ...

April 24th, 2015
Love her as a physician. Been a patient for five years but have not been able to get an appt. with her, she is so busy. Even when sick, I NEVER can get in. I ask for a Saturday appt. because I had gotten a letter saying they were now open on Saturday until noon. Receptionist said we are not open on Saturday and hung up! Didn't even offer for me to see another physician. I need to find a new doctor that has time for me.

February 24th, 2015
A fantastic physician who truly cares about her patients, to the point of oftentimes calling the patient the evening she has seen them to check on their condition. She is the only doctor I have ever had that has done that. She is extremely bright and capable and I feel blessed to have her as my physician.

February 19th, 2015
like to make referrals to other DR in group

December 10th, 2014
Dr. Zimmer was my primary care doc for many years. The past year I have tried to get an appt with her, and she is booked up for 1-2 mths which they shove me seeing other docs in DDA. I am not sure I can put her down as my primary anymore. I have other specialist telling me this is not right for your primary care not able to see you for weeks, months. I am very frustrated and now I have to start all over again finding a new doc and explaining my health issues. DDA group has really messed things up and not worth 5 stars any more.

November 26th, 2012
Dr.Zimmer is a wonderful doctor. She is well trained, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend her.

July 17th, 2012
10 minute appointments?
Dr. Zimmer's nurse stay in the exam room with you longer than Dr.Zimmer. Longest time in exam room with me 10 MINUTES!

June 23rd, 2012
Do not reccommend "Jennifer" Dr. Zimmer
She wants to be called Jennifer and I do, she seems friendly at first. But do you want a friend or a doctor?? Your life may depend on it, so you decide what's right for you!

May 19th, 2012
Too Busy and has too many patients
I have been seeing Dr Zimmer for 2 years. Impossible to get a return phone call from her.I am still a patient of hers, but I am running out of patience!