A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Zubler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Zubler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Zubler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Zubler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marlene Zubler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Zubler practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Zubler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Zubler practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.