A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wetzel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel practice?
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Family Physicians.