A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wetzel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel practice?
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.