Dr. Jennine Varhola DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017
NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
Dr. Varhola misdiagnosed me with a serious disease I didn't have because she didn't follow proper CDC testing guidelines. She just didn't know what she was doing, and she never took the time to research further. She treated me for the disease, and for three weeks I was scared and upset and she couldn't answer questions about why my test results weren't making sense. I went to a disease specialist who looked at Varhola's records and said it looked like my diagnosis and treatment were "totally bogus and misinformed." She tested me properly and determined that I'd never had the disease in the first place. This second doctor was so put out by my mistreatment that she called the county to report it and told county investigators it was an egregious example of what can go wrong when doctors are misinformed about testing protocol. This is now a legal case. I understand that doctors make mistakes sometimes, but the fact that Varhola knew test results weren't lining up and just shrugged and said she didn't know repeatedly - instead of doing the right research, means that she's lazy to the point of putting patients at risk. Proper CDC testing protocol was just a Google search away, and she let me suffer for weeks with questions unanswered. Not to mention the fact that I had to endure getting ridiculous big injections three times (and side effects) for a disease I never even had. She's horrendous! Steer clear of this lazy, uneducated quack.

October 1st, 2016
Awesome Doctor!
I recently had a colposcopy. Not only did she explain everything that would happen, she had a really caring bedside manner and tried to put me at ease as I was SO nervous about the procedure. I have to have another f/u surgery but I'm very happy that she'll be doing it. I would highly recommend her.

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Varhola shows so much compassion in my care right from the start. She listens to my problems with genuine sincerity and addresses it immediately. Dr. Varhola also performed my surgery in which she took such good care of me in all aspects of my medical needs and making sure I'm comfortable. Dr. Varhola is compassionate, kind, genuine and a terrific Doctor and takes pride in her profession. Thank you Dr. Varhola!! You're awesome!!!

June 12th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!!!
I was very blessed to have Dr. Varhola deliver my baby (May 2012). She was very supportive during my pregnancy and always went the extra mile to bring me comfort as I was experiencing a lot of paranoia after having a previous miscarriage. Dr. Varhola was very respectful with my pregnancy/labor choices and never pressured me into anything I was not comfortable with. I was greeted with a smile on every appointment and her bedside manner was outstanding. She gave me great encouragement during labor and pushing and was very knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend Dr. Varhola to all my family and friends. I had a very memorable experience and I'm very thankful.

June 22nd, 2011
Great Doctor
She is fantastic

October 17th, 2008
She did my surgery!
She has a great bedside manner and knew how to answer all of my questions. She was very understanding about how difficult my sitation was. And was very good explainging everything to my husband.

November 1st, 2016