by Michelle Nguyen on Dec 16th, 2015

Dr. Varhola shows so much compassion in my care right from the start. She listens to my problems with genuine sincerity and addresses it immediately. Dr. Varhola also performed my surgery in which she took such good care of me in all aspects of my medical needs and making sure I'm comfortable. Dr. Varhola is compassionate, kind, genuine and a terrific Doctor and takes pride in her profession. Thank you Dr. Varhola!! You're awesome!!!

Wonderful Doctor!!! show details Wonderful Doctor!!!
by Oksana on Jun 12th, 2013

I was very blessed to have Dr. Varhola deliver my baby (May 2012). She was very supportive during my pregnancy and always went the extra mile to bring me comfort as I was experiencing a lot of paranoia after having a previous miscarriage. Dr. Varhola was very respectful with my pregnancy/labor choices and never pressured me into anything I was not comfortable with. I was greeted with a smile on every appointment and her bedside manner was outstanding. She gave me great encouragement during labor and pushing and was very knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend Dr. Varhola to all my family and friends. I had a very memorable experience and I'm very thankful.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 22nd, 2011

She is fantastic

She did my surgery! show details She did my surgery!
by Kristin North on Oct 17th, 2008

She has a great bedside manner and knew how to answer all of my questions. She was very understanding about how difficult my sitation was. And was very good explainging everything to my husband.