Dr. Jenny Andrus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

September 3rd, 2016
Caring Doctor
From the first time I met Dr. Andrus I liked her. She has always been thorough in every aspect of my treatment. She works with you to find the best treatment. I was lucky to find her when I moved here.

December 22nd, 2014
neck and back pain
Spend over an hour in a packed waiting room. They would call 3 name at a time...then place u in adjacent rooms. Dr would come in and literally spend 5 mins in room. 3 visits and never once even touched me .......to even assess pain. Try to ask a question and you get blown off. Then just gets up and leaves room ! Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. Filing complaints with VA board.

April 10th, 2014
cronic neck back head ake pain depression anxitey insomia
she does not know what she is doing ..spends no time in room with you.very rude.wont take time to reed your records.she disrespectable.to me and blames last doctor .for anything she dosent. like .10 yr expcerince not qulaifed to be called doctor dont go to this doctor. you will very disopinted.shame on her .

November 14th, 2012
Keep an open mind. But do not waste your time.
I was referred to Dr. Andrus for pain management. At an appointment I had to ask 50 minutes later to make sure I was not mistakenly skipped. Finally seeing her she was friendly but had no idea nor asked any questions concerning my visit with her that lasted all of 2 minutes. Obviously has little idea of what she is doing as a pain management specialist or concerns about her patient. Needless to say a complaint was filed and she hurried out of the room and announced she was taking away the gabapentin she prescribed as she was out the door. She may be well meaning but is not prepared to be a specialist of any sort and even told a blatant lie to the administrator I spoke to. Rest of the staff was great but I would avoid Andrus unless you want less attention paid to your concerns than a doc-in-box convenient care.