Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jenny Campbell
Dr. Jenny Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rogers, AR. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Childrens Memorial Hosp, Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills and Northwest Medical Center of Bentonville. Dr. Campbell has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jenny Campbell has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jenny Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.
Dr. Adesua Wejinya
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Rogers, AR 0 mi10
Dr. Matthew Bell
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Rogers, AR 0 mi10
Dr. Curtis Hedberg
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Rogers, AR 0 mi25