Dr. Jenny Chamblain MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Plantation, FL

3.8

JB
I had a great experience at Dr Chamblain's office.  The staff is courteous and helpful, the office is very clean and well organized which makes it very relaxing and basically stress free waiting to be seeing by the Der. When it comes to Dr Chamblain, all I can say about her is she is  amazing, very knowledgeable an compassionate, she listened attentively to my health concern.  I am very happy with Dr. Chamblain's service and would definitely refer her to family and friends. N.B if you are late to your appointment, you will have to wait until they have an available slot for you to be seeing which is fair. So don't be late!

June 28th, 2016
She was very thorough, professional and answered all my questions

Best Doctor
I would recommend anybody seeing Dr. Jenny Chamblain. She takes her time and listens to you, unlike most Drs that just put you on medications and are done. Very knowledgeable and outstanding. I know many of people who always ask to see her and would travel from afar to see her.

June 26th, 2016
Dr. Chamblain is one of the best physician's I have seen so far. She was courteous and had great bedside manner. She answered all of my questions and made sure I had a full understanding of my medications. She put me at ease during my visit. I would definitely see her again and would be more than happy to refer friends and family to her clinic.

June 26th, 2016
Very professional. Took time to explain everything to me.

February 19th, 2016
Worse experience
For a first time patient with this Dr it was the worse experience. After seating in the lobby for over an hour the front desk told me I had to wait because the Dr said she was going to eat lunch before she sees her appt. Very unprofessional. The office scheduled the appt around that time and if you have a patient whose already waiting for over an hour to tell them you are going to lunch before their appointment that is very careless. No bedside manners, no customer service. I had no choice to see that Dr since my Dr was booked but for a first time patients will never come back and refer people to this office. She should get the title for worse Dr of the year.