A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Clifford is Satisfactory. Dr. Clifford has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Clifford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Univ Med Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clifford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny T. Clifford practice?
Dr. Jenny Clifford practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Clifford, Dr. Janessa Clifford, Dr. Hanna Clifford, Dr. Jackie Clifford, Dr. Janine Clifford, Dr. Janice Clifford, Dr. Janina Clifford, Dr. Shawnda Clifford