A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Clifford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Clifford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Clifford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Tu Clifford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jenny T. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Jenny Clifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Clifford practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.