Dr. Jenny Clifford MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016
Fired
Listening is the clue for everything, manners, patient happiness and of course diagnosis. You can not enter the room with your prescription ready if you didn't do anamnesis and minimum physical first, that's a really malpractice !!!

July 27th, 2013
Great doctor & friendly staff
The staff at Baylor Pediatrics are friendly especially Dr. Clifford's Nurse Ellen. You can tell she really enjoys working with children. We have been going here for about 6 years now with our 5 kids. Dr. Clifford is a caring doctor and great with all of my kids. They actually LOVE going to the doctor visits even when it's not their turn.

July 18th, 2012
Dr. Jenny Clifford TOP NOTCH
Dr. Clifford has been our pediatrician for 13 years. I had 3 before finding her in my son's first year of life. She accurately diagnoses and refers when a specialist is needed. She cares greatly about my children, as does her entire staff. My kids lives have been in her hands. My son had Kawasaki's, Menangitis and my daughter had a ruptured appendix. She has saved literally their lives. I highly recommend her, Nurse Ellen, and Baylor Pediatrics. They have both the expertise & bedside manner all pediatric practices should follow!

March 20th, 2012
Rude, impatient & uncaring
Just like one of the reviewers before me, my regular doctor is Dr. Milici, and she is wonderful. We had to see Dr. Clifford twice in the past two years when Dr. Milici was not available. Both times she was rude, had terrible bedside manners, aloof, and was always in hurry. She was confrontational, and made me feel stupid by her put downs that were masked as answers to my questions. She was the worst physician I've ever met. I don't know why she chose to be a pediatrician when she's so obviously has no interest in caring for her patients who are children. One bright spot about our visits was her nurse, Ellen. She's excellent, caring, patient, and kind, exactly the opposite of the doctor. She salvaged what would had been our worst experiences at a doctor's office to simply bad experiences.

November 19th, 2010
Very Professional and Exact
I took my daughter to Dr. Clifford for the first time about 3 years ago and my first visit was not the best, but my daughter had a hi fever, very fussy, screamed everytime the dr. touched her.Dr. Clifford said my daughter had pneumonia got a xray and put her on medications. My daughter was so much better after about 1 1/2 days,i do not know how she could even hear her chest, much less be right - what a great doctor

July 27th, 2010
RUDE!
Dr melichi is my regular dr (she's is wonderful) but was out of the office so we had to see dr clifford. she was rude and made me feel like an idiot. my son (14 months old) would walk up to her, smile and try to interact, and she simply ignored him. i have no idea why this woman is a pediatrician. she was horrible at explaining anything to me and was extremely cold. i don't recommend ANYONE seeing her!

August 22nd, 2009
Would NOT recommend Dr. Clifford
Dr. Clifford is cold, impersonable, and is not passionate about her job. She is a pediatrician but does not at all seem passionate about children. She has seen my soon since he is a baby. He is now 9 and I always leave the office feeling dissatisfied. I feel like we are just $$$ in her pocket. She is condescending, speaks to me like I am unintelligent, and always always acts irritated by my questions. that is because she always has one foot out the door, and is trying to leave. She always seems rushed and has a blatant disregard for my time that I have been waiting. The thing that is most upsetting, and caused me to change doctors, is that when my son to talk to her, she is indifferent toward him as well. The last time we saw her, he was trying to tell her something, and she just got up and walked out the door. She is in the wrong profession and I would not recommend her to anyone. I am pregnant too, so we finally did switch.

July 23rd, 2017