A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Frances:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Frances is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Frances, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frances graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frances has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Margareta Frances MD and MPH is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Frances practice?
- Dr. Jenny Frances has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Frances practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Orangeburg, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.