Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jenny Frances
Dr. Jenny Frances, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Frances is affiliated with Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division and Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Jenny Frances has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jenny Frances is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Allan Strongwater
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Ronald Grelsamer
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Jean-Pierre Farcy
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi46