A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Frances:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Frances is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Frances, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Frances graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frances has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frances accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Frances practice?
Dr. Jenny Frances practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeburg, NY and Westbury, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York Pediatric Surgeons, and New York Pediatricians.