A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Frances:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Frances is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frances
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frances Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Frances, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frances graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frances has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Margareta Frances MD and MPH is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Frances practice?
- Dr. Jenny Frances has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Frances practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.