A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Saw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Saw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny H Saw MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jenny H. Saw practice?
- Dr. Jenny Saw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Saw practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.