Dr. Jenny Ha MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Henderson, NV

4.7

December 26th, 2016
I was born and raised in Boston, Ma., where I was a patient of the top doctors in the world. Very disappointed and frightened when I moved to Las Vegas, and tried to find a doctor here. After seeing many different doctors, I finally lucked out, and became a patient of Dr. Jenny Ha. She is actually better than the top doctors in Boston. I highly recommend her to everyone ,male or female. My husband alsothinks she is the best. She is brilliant, Listens to all concerns, never rushes you out, and has solved any health issues that have come up for me, over the years. I have Been her patient for 11 years,. She is so professional, she is the best.

November 9th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had.
I am a difficult patient to please. I have been frustrated by the medical profession in the past. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Ha. I am lucky to have her as my pcp. She is intelligent..organized.. Caring.. Helpful. I hope to keep her for years to come.

January 29th, 2015
Excellent Doctor and staff everyone is very nice and Doctor Ha is a very caring Doctor and very knowledgeable. Appointment was on time no long waiting.

April 8th, 2011
VERY KIND AND GENTLE LISTENS TO YOU BUT I AM NOT CRAZY ABOUT HER STAFF I WOULD RECOMEND HER KNOWS HER STUFF