Dr. Jenny Hwang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
Nice doctor, treated my disease quickly. I don't have the symptoms anymore!

May 14th, 2016
Efficient
Excellent demeanor, efficient, and comprehensive. I am very satisfied with my recent visit to Dr. Hwang. The doctor would evaluate my urgent issue first. Because each patient has a defined time slot, if there is any area the doctor feels need more evaluation, the doctor would invite me back. This way I get to reflect what I can do to improve my health and to show her my progress.

January 30th, 2016
An excellent and caring doctor

September 27th, 2015
A great doctor
Dr. Hwang is our family doctor. She has all of our respect. Dr. Hwang saved my mother's life twice. I know we are in good hands when she is taking the case. Dr. Hwang is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. We are fortunate to have her as our doctor.

September 27th, 2015
Dr. Hwang is an angel. She was so attentive towards my care when I was brought to a hospital out of my area because of urgent need. Dr. Hwang took excellent care of me while i was there. I requested to follow up with her. I heard from nurses when i was in the hospital, that there were patients abuse staff if thet didn't get what they want. I hope Dr. Hwang practices in a better hospital with better patients. Patients like me need her.

June 29th, 2015
Excellent and professional, knowledgeable, interest in patient care.

April 20th, 2014
An angel
Dr. Hwang listened well and cured my medical problems in timely manner. Dr. Hwang is an internal medicine doctor, not a pain specialist. If you have a chronic pain disease, she would referred you to the hospital pain management team. Your nurse should know whom to call for you. Dr. Hwang took care of things well and put me at ease, in the hospital and in the clinic. What an angel i have found!

August 31st, 2013
Disappointed
Dr hHwang had oversight of my care for a hospital stay. She was unresponsive to me as well as the nurses --delaying my stay by over a day and creating multiple and avoidable delays in pain management. My care under her supervision was the most unprofessional care I have ever received.

June 13th, 2012
Comprehensive, thorough, caring
Dr. Hwang does such a good and thorough job on treating her patients. She cares enough to even invite consulting doctors to speak with the patients together to make sure they understand. Dr. Hwang would always return my call after she finishes seeing patients. Dr. Hwang is a pleasant and caring doctor. Her patients stay with her for years.

May 16th, 2012
Dr. Hwang is an exceptionally helpful and knowledgable physician who takes the caring of her patients as her first priority. When I was in the hospital she came to my bedside informing me my progress daily. She always takes time to answer my questions concerning my condition clearly and concisely. It is easy to make follow-up appointment in her office. My wait at her office is less than 15 minutes. I highly recommend her to anyone with internal medicine related problem.

August 25th, 2010
Very professional, highly recommend.
I was referred to Dr. Hwang through my local Hospital. Her level of care and the time she spent with me helping to solve my medical condition was by far better than most doctors I have seen.She diagnosed the problem accurately and with her treatment and positive aptitude I was quickly back to my normal routine.God bless.

April 21st, 2009
A holistic thinker
Dr. Hwang looks closely at the whole individual. I have been to her office with different patients, and they feel comfortable with her. She has a positive attitude and tries to work with patients' strengths. Dr. Hwang spends a good amount of time with patients, so it can be a rather long wait. This is worth it if you appreciate the quality of care you'll receive when it's your turn, which I have found to be excellent.