A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Hyppolite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Hyppolite is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Hyppolite, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyppolite graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyppolite has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Hyppolite MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny Hyppolite practice?
- Dr. Jenny Hyppolite has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Hyppolite practices Internal Medicine near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Internists.