A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance