A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Tai, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny L Tai MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny L. Tai practice?
- Dr. Jenny Tai has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Tai practices Emergency Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Emergency Physicians.