A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Lew, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Sick Children
- Children`s Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Pan Lew MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny P. Lew practice?
- Dr. Jenny Lew has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Lew practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians, Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Washington Pulmonologists.