A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Liaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Liaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Liaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liaw graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Liaw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny J. Liaw practice?
Dr. Jenny Liaw practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Bayside Internists, Bayside Oncologists, Bayside Hematologists, and Bayside Pathologists.