A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Liaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Liaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Liaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Liaw graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Liaw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny J Liaw MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny J. Liaw practice?
- Dr. Jenny Liaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Liaw practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Hematologists.