A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Montejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Montejo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montejo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Montejo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montejo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Montejo practice?
Dr. Jenny Montejo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Allergists, and Detroit Otolaryngologists.