A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Montejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Montejo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montejo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montejo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Montejo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Montejo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Maribel Montejo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Montejo practice?
- Dr. Jenny Montejo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Montejo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Northville Pediatricians and Northville Pediatric Specialists.