A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Montejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Montejo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montejo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montejo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Montejo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Montejo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Maribel Montejo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Montejo practice?
- Dr. Jenny Montejo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Montejo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Northville Pediatricians and Northville Pediatric Specialists.