Dr. Jenny Montejo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenny Montejo?

January 17th, 2014

Inflexible and condescending putting legal concerns over patients needs

I went to her to continue allergy shots after 5 years of receiving them with another doctor. After difficulty getting an appointment, she refused to administer the shots acting as if the allergy serum had come from the streets or black market instead if from another local hospital. She refused to administer them stating that she did not know what was in them, yet when I called to schedule an appointment, mentioning the desire to continue ongoing shots, I was not told I should bring the recipe for said shots. When I raised concerns about returning to weekly shots (as opposed to monthly), she said she recognized that this would be an "inconvenience" without hearing that once weekly shots do not allow me to work or function in my daily life. The nursing staff was kind but the doctor gave me little of her time and disregarded my concerns and willingness to do whatever it would take (signing waivers, waiting for hours) in order to continue with my monthly injections. Her stubbornness, inflexibility, rigid thinking and inability to truly hear a patients needs has forced me to either discontinue allergy shots entirely or sacrifice my quality of life for six months. I will not be returning to see her and I'm sure she will dismiss this review (as she dismissed me throughout our appointment) as a disgruntled patient who doesn't understand the details of her lofty profession, but if her goal is to help a patient improve their quality of life she failed me miserably today.

November 12th, 2011

es una de las mejores doctoras que mi hijo puede tener la arecomiendo al 100% y es una persona muy humanitaria me ayudado con la enfermedad tan seria que mi hijo tiene de mi corazon le doy las mil gracias y que dios ala bendiiga siempre !!!!!!

August 15th, 2014