A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Muller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muller
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Muller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Muller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Muller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Helen Muller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jenny H. Muller practice?
- Dr. Jenny Muller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Muller practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.