A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Muller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muller
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Muller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Muller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Muller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Helen Muller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jenny H. Muller practice?
- Dr. Jenny Muller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Muller practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.