A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glen Oaks Hospital
- Communtiy Specialty Hospital
- Cedar Crest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Marie Murray MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Murray practice?
- Dr. Jenny Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Murray practices Psychiatry near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Psychiatrists.