A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Navarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Navarro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny R P Navarro MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny R. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Jenny Navarro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Navarro practices Internal Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Internists.