A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Olivo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Olivo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Olivo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivo graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). She has 3 awards.
Dr. Olivo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Maria Olivo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Olivo practice?
- Dr. Jenny Olivo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Olivo practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.