Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by DJM on Oct 12th, 2013

Dr. Olsen has been my doctor for about 10 years now. I'm flabbergasted by the previous review because nothing written accurately describes her demeanor or method of practice. I would also like to point out the review was written by someone without any actual personal experience. Dr. Olsen has always, without fail, been thorough and listened to all of my concerns even if my personal feeling might differ from her ideal. She has always given my options and takes her time during an exam. Although the clinic is busy, she is not late and is never in a hurry to get to the next patient.

|  no compassion  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

this doctor refused to re-fill my sister's 8 yr prescription for Oxycontin, when she expressed an interest in recieiving a Medical Marijuana card. Dr Olsen, demanded she take a drug screening test on the spot, made my sister feel like a criminal for being honest, She was judgemental and showed no compassion whatsoever. She then left her without these meds that she has created an life threatening addiction for, with no follow-up. After she changed physicians, my sister was amased that the new Dr wanted to do a physical. Dr Olsen apparently NEVER preformed one in the whole time my sister was seeing her for Narcotics for her chronic pain. In fact, she generally had one hand on the doorknob dring most visits. go somewhere else, where you will get better care. My sister is happily on the OMMP program here in Oregon, and no longer takes Narcotics for pain. I understand that this is happening all over Oregon, due to a crackdown from the Federal level. Rather than these Drs realizing that they have created a monster with their own perscription pads, and working out a solution with the patient, they just leave the patient in the cold to fix the mistake on their own.