A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Petkova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Petkova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Petkova graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Petkova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Harizanova Petkova MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny H. Petkova practice?
- Dr. Jenny Petkova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Petkova practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Hematologists.