A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Pompilio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Pompilio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pompilio graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Pompilio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Community Hospital, Hillsboro, Or
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Elizabeth Pompilio MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny E. Pompilio practice?
- Dr. Jenny Pompilio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Pompilio practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.