A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Silberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Silberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberger graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Silberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Ruth Silberger MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny R. Silberger practice?
- Dr. Jenny Silberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Silberger practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.