A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Silberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberger graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Med Cntr
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Silberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny R. Silberger practice?
Dr. Jenny Silberger practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Silberger, Dr. Genoveva Silberger, Dr. Giovanna Silberger, Dr. Hanna Silberger, Dr. Iva Silberger, Dr. Jackie Silberger, Dr. Jan Silberger, Dr. Jana Silberger