Dr. Jenny Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 21st, 2016
A Word of Appreciation for Dr. Smith
I had the good fortune to have a friend tell me of Dr. Smith. I had another specialist who didn't do anything proactive except for telling me about diet. I was in the hospital two years in a row having had extreme blood loss. When I saw Dr. Smith, she studied my file and told me I needed some procedures. Dr. Smith has the bleeding well under control. Dr. Smith has treated me for some other problems and does not let things go as did the other physician. Dr. Smith spends plenty of time with me. Even with a busy schedule, she answers my questions and does not rush me. She is kind and personable. I have the utmost confidence in her care. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to anyone needing an excellent Gastroenterologist.

December 2nd, 2013
Very Dissapointed
A supposedly painless procedure caused me severe pain and I was also told I could drive home afterwards. On my way home the pain escalated to the point that I had to return to the office. In hindsight, I think that driving was very dangerous and I don't think that the staff should advise people to drive to and from these procedures. There was absolutely no follow up to see how I was doing. The only communication I received was in the shape of a very expensive bill for a procedure that didn't even correct the problem and if anything, made it worse.