Dr. Jenny Tseng MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2014
MONEY HUNGRY UNPROFESSIONAL SORRY EXCUSE OF A DOCTOR
All Jenny Tseng wants is money. Her office overcharged me and will not give me my refund stating my insurance company hasnt paid them. Her front office is EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, COLD, and UNCARING. She will tell you one thing and do another. Its no surprise her office is always empty.

February 28th, 2014
Neglectful help. Dr ok
Had a colonoscopy and upper gi last year. Now when trying to get records for new dr for procedure staff is unable to send or let me pick up records for dr. We need results and described utmost importance and staff said it takes two weeks even if I show up in person per Hippa. Very unprofessional.

February 22nd, 2013
Best Physician
Finally find a GREAT Physician.

February 11th, 2013
Cannot recommend this physician.

January 16th, 2013
Great Doctor ever
Very caring and attentive doctor.

January 16th, 2013
caring physician, friendly
had 45 minutes of office visit, thorough exam

October 17th, 2012
Worst care ever
Waited an hour. Spent 10 mins with the doctor. Ordered a colonoscopy. Did the colonoscopy. Took biopsies. Told they would send all info to my surgeon. Now, 3 months later and 1 month post op, my surgeon wants to test for Crohns, and I find out he was never given ANY record of my colonoscopy. My surgery has failed. Had Dr. Tsing sent medical records as promised, a different surgery would have been performed. SERIOUSLY negligent.

September 14th, 2012
WORST DOCTOR AND STAFF EVER
Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Uncaring, rude, cold, and unprofessional. The staff is the same way as well.

July 24th, 2012
thief
No follow up, and unexpected bill 6 months after visit. Billing was incorrect, quoted a lower price for endoscopy for $724, office visit for $350. On the office visit, I paid $350 in full, and also paid $277 for part of the endoscopy procedure. I was told to pay the rest on the procedure day. On the procedure day, the front desk made me pay $724 --- I totally forgot that I have already paid part of it, which is $277. Right after the procedure, I was given the diagnostic report. Dr. Tseng mentioned nothing sending anything to the lab. After that, I have never heard from the Dr. 6 months later, I got a bill from the lab, which charges me a totally of $1565 labwork. I checked my credit card bill, just found out Dr. Tseng actually over-charged me on the procedure (she never returned the $277 deposit).

June 14th, 2012
Never a pleasant experience. Total lack of regard for patients (physician and staff).

March 9th, 2012
Horrible experience
I have seen a lot of Doctors and have never ran into any problems until I saw Jenny. First Jenny was unaware that her office told me that once I came in for my first appointment they would be able to get my medical records faxed over, after I signed the consent form. Jenny diagreed with this once I got there and said I should have brought my records. After explaing my problems and history of problems for 20 minutes she looked at me and said, well what do you want me to do about it. I could believe what I just heard, I could not believe she was asking me what I wanted her to do, she is the Doctor right? After telling her that I would like for her to help me with my problem, she continued to repeat herself, well what do you want me to do about it. After hearing this 10 times I decided it was best for me to save my time and trouble and leave. She did nothing to help me, they did not even take blood pressure or anything when I showed up (which is normal from the other Doctors I have been to). As I was leaving she became very rude and started telling me I wasted her time and to get out, however I saw it differently, that she wasted my time and money. Save your time and money and go to another Doctor.

November 2nd, 2010
I've used both Dr Tsengs (Angela her sister) for over 10 years and really enjoy using them when needed. I think their staff is very nice.