A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Vickrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Vickrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Vickrey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickrey graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Vickrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny T Vickrey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny T. Vickrey practice?
- Dr. Jenny Vickrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Vickrey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pasco, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Jackson, CA.
See Pasco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.