A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Walker, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Walker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Green Walker MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny G. Walker practice?
- Dr. Jenny Walker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Walker practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.