A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Wallace, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Wallace, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wallace has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Rebecca Wallace MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve R. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Genevieve Wallace practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.