Dr. Jenny Way Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenny Way?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017

very good

Dr. Way is very good. Even though I came in for an unrelated matter, she reminded me to get my mammogram done. I know she is busy, but she called me personally a few days later to discuss my test results and the next step.

July 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor!

She is really kind, listens, and is supportive; I highly recommend her!

April 22nd, 2015

Good doctor

she is very thorough. Took a lot of time to explain to make sure I understood my health condition. She listened to my concerns and let me be involved in deciding how to monitor .

October 9th, 2014

New Doctor

I really liked my old doctor, who retired. I was worried about seeing a new doctor. Dr. Way was personable and caring. She was very thorough and took the time to review and confirm everything on my chart. We found a lot of problems on my medical record that were no longer accurate. She was up to date on new and better treatments for my medical conditions, and took the time to explain her recommendations. After the visit, she sent me a very detailed message explaining my test results and the follow-up plan.

April 6th, 2012

good doctor

Dr. Way is very thorough. I like that she can type so fast without looking at the screen so I always leave with a summary of my visit. I have referred many friends and family to see her. I like that she doesn't always rush to prescribe something and often talks to me about what I can do myself to get better.

May 27th, 2011

Dr Way is my PCP

Dr Way is vivacious and caring. Her office staff are good. But she does not have my total confidence. She has been aggressive in trying to "get to the bottom" of my medical problems, but she also seems a bit naive to me. It was imperative that I see my established specialist recently, but she felt she could have dealt with the problem herself. That would have cost me precious time in getting my complicated diagnosis and the treatment I needed immediately. Yet I still see her for my basic health needs.

December 17th, 2010

very thorough

very thorough, competent. presented a few evaluation and treatment options and let me make the final decision as to what I wanted to do.

February 13th, 2009

Dr Way is wonderful, she is very thorough and has excellent follow up. I really like the post visit notes and explanation of my health.

January 28th, 2009

Awesome!

Dr. Way is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. She is also extremely thorough, she had read ALL of my chart before I came in for my first visit. She was very kind and easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Way. I only wish she saw teens, I would love to take my daughter to her.

April 15th, 2017