A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Wu MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jenny Wu practice?
- Dr. Jenny Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Wu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.