A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennyfer Cocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennyfer Cocco, Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cocco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cocco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocco graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cocco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennyfer Faridy Cocco MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennyfer F. Cocco practice?
- Dr. Jennyfer Cocco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennyfer Cocco practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Plastic Surgeons.