A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennyfer Cocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennyfer Cocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocco graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cocco has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennyfer Faridy Cocco MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennyfer F. Cocco practice?
- Dr. Jennyfer Cocco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennyfer Cocco practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.