Surgical Specialist
Clinique Dallas Plastic Surgery PLLC
6020 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
(469) 429-7557
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very caring doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Cocco, is the kindest and most caring doctor. Everytime I have seen her, she has taken the time to answer all mine and my famlies questions. She and her staff always make me feel very important, she takes the time to help me understand, what is going to take place.

|  I am very happy!  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

She is very professional. She answer all my question. Im very happy with the results!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by CN on Apr 17th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Cocco's and I highly recommend her for anybody out there that is thinking about having cosmetic surgery done. I had a breast reduction done and both the surgical and healing process went smoothly and way better than expected. They are now perky and better than I imagined! Dr. Cocco performed a different surgical technique on me and now the scars are minimal and not as apparent as a normal breast reduction surgery, not to mention that this technique is much harder to perform and takes twice as long. Not only does this doctor perform the surgery well, she genuinely cares about her patients. I have received quite a few phone calls from Dr. Cocco herself asking how I was feeling and how the healing is going. I accidently made a cut to my chest and immediately Dr. Cocco asked to see me. She even called me to schedule a visit in with her the very next day. It is rare to find doctors out there who genuinely care like how Dr. Cocco cares.

|  Bad results on Breast Lift  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

I went in for a Breast lift, paid 6,650 and did not get good results at all. The scaring is terrible, the breast are still were they were from the beginning, the nipples are not shaped correctly, one breast is crooked and Dr. Cocco is not willing to fix it or reimburse me for anything. She admitted that she expected my breast to look better but that she was happy with her job. She did not seem concern for how depressed and upset I was. I went to another plastic surgeon for a second opinion and he said that he did not like the results and that my breast should not look like that at all. Now I have to spend more money to get them fixed. Dr.Cocco is very unethical! She did not communicate well and did not give me proper instructions on the after care.