Dr. Jennyfer Cocco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennyfer Cocco?

worst doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2016

This doctor Botched me and I've spent thousands of dollars fixing whet she did! She admitted to her mistake and refused to fix it! Consumers be very careful!!!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

tube 3 cirugias con la doctora Cocco. yo se las recomiendo! si estas pensando en hacerte una cirugia ya no lo pienses mas!! los resultados son muy bien! Gracias a la doctora todo salio muy bien!

Terrible Plastic Surgeon

Posted on June 19th, 2015

This plastic surgeon is horrible. The damage that she has caused is irreversible! She basically butchered a family member , please stay away. If you need proof please contact me I can provide you with the extensive medical bills . I have proof of the damage . This person needs her license revoked!

Best Dr visit ever!

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr. Cocco is top notch! Had a prosedure on my nose. Couldn't be happier! Minimal down time! And everything went just as she explained! AAA+++

very Nice Doctor love her!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

she was great! she take care of me at all the time! Im very grateful to find her.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Cocco was very thorough. Her staff was courteous. She took time to listen to me and asked relevant questions. My results were better than I ever expected or imagined. I will always use Dr.Cocco for all cosmetic and/or plastic surgery needs!

Very caring doctor!!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Cocco, is the kindest and most caring doctor. Everytime I have seen her, she has taken the time to answer all mine and my famlies questions. She and her staff always make me feel very important, she takes the time to help me understand, what is going to take place.

Dr. Jennyfer Cocco

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I have nothing but very positive things to say about dr. Cocco. I had a breast cancer and needed double mastectomy and then reconstruction. I have in ...

surgery

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I will be in surgery today AGAIN so that my plastic surgeon can ix what this person that callas herself a doctor did to me. I have has 5 surgeries try ...

Bad experience

Posted on January 24th, 2012

I know this doctor very well and she is just not experiences enough and thinks She's better then anyone else because she's a surgeon.She has ...

I am very happy!

Posted on August 11th, 2011

She is very professional. She answer all my question. Im very happy with the results!

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 17th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Cocco's and I highly recommend her for anybody out there that is thinking about having cosmetic surgery done. I had a breast reduction done and both the surgical and healing process went smoothly and way better than expected. They are now perky and better than I imagined! Dr. Cocco performed a different surgical technique on me and now the scars are minimal and not as apparent as a normal breast reduction surgery, not to mention that this technique is much harder to perform and takes twice as long. Not only does this doctor perform the surgery well, she genuinely cares about her patients. I have received quite a few phone calls from Dr. Cocco herself asking how I was feeling and how the healing is going. I accidently made a cut to my chest and immediately Dr. Cocco asked to see me. She even called me to schedule a visit in with her the very next day. It is rare to find doctors out there who genuinely care like how Dr. Cocco cares.