Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Rodriguez on Jul 16th, 2015

tube 3 cirugias con la doctora Cocco. yo se las recomiendo! si estas pensando en hacerte una cirugia ya no lo pienses mas!! los resultados son muy bien! Gracias a la doctora todo salio muy bien!

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was really nice experience ??????????

Terrible Plastic Surgeon show details Terrible Plastic Surgeon
by Boris Miranda on Jun 18th, 2015

This plastic surgeon is horrible. The damage that she has caused is irreversible! She basically butchered a family member , please stay away. If you need proof please contact me I can provide you with the extensive medical bills . I have proof of the damage . This person needs her license revoked!

Best Dr visit ever! show details Best Dr visit ever!
by TonyB on Jun 15th, 2015

Dr. Cocco is top notch! Had a prosedure on my nose. Couldn't be happier! Minimal down time! And everything went just as she explained! AAA

very Nice Doctor love her! show details very Nice Doctor love her!
by pat on Jun 11th, 2015

she was great! she take care of me at all the time! Im very grateful to find her.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cocco is very professional, kind and caring. I would highly recommend her.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love her honesty and clarity with information. I was referred by a family member, I would definitely refer her to friends and family as well

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is very professional ,very kind Dra Jennifer cocci es muy professional yo recommendaria sin dudar. Ella me dio confianza muy amable y muy delicada en lo q hace sobre todo de preocupa Por el paciente. Garcias dra.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cocco was excellent. She explained everything very thoroughly and made sure I understood it all. I felt she listened and addressed all my concerns and had my best interest at heart.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that Dr Cocco speaks both English and Spanish. She explained my procedure thoroughly and was able to show pictures of before and after. She is very knowledgeable.

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Cocco is amazing! I trust her with my face and highly recommend her.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cocco is the best plastic surgeon! I highly recommend her to anyone.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough. I didn't feel rushed ed whatsoever

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I loved the office and they staff! They have been grate from the start. They answered any questions I have and know my name when I call now. I appreciate their great service and I highly recommend them!

Jan 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cocco was professional and listened to my concerns and desires for my body. I appreciated her attention to detail and relevant questions she asked to get a better idea of what I wished to gain from treatment. She called personally to check my progress

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Cocco spent about 45 mins talking with me and examined me again to show me exactly what she would do to take off the extra skin I have from losing 244lbs. We ran out of time for to answer all my questions but I had about 40 questions typed out.

Jan 6th, 2015

Dr. Cocco was very thorough. Her staff was courteous. She took time to listen to me and asked relevant questions. My results were better than I ever expected or imagined. I will always use Dr.Cocco for all cosmetic and/or plastic surgery needs!

Very caring doctor!! show details Very caring doctor!!
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Cocco, is the kindest and most caring doctor. Everytime I have seen her, she has taken the time to answer all mine and my famlies questions. She and her staff always make me feel very important, she takes the time to help me understand, what is going to take place.

Dr. Jennyfer Cocco show details Dr. Jennyfer Cocco
by Anonymous on May 17th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I have nothing but very positive things to say about dr. Cocco. I had a breast cancer and needed double mastectomy and then reconstruction. I have in ...

surgery show details surgery
by Anonymous on May 7th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I will be in surgery today AGAIN so that my plastic surgeon can ix what this person that callas herself a doctor did to me. I have has 5 surgeries try ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Anonymous on Jan 24th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I know this doctor very well and she is just not experiences enough and thinks She's better then anyone else because she's a surgeon.She has ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
I am very happy! show details I am very happy!
Aug 11th, 2011

She is very professional. She answer all my question. Im very happy with the results!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by CN on Apr 17th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Cocco's and I highly recommend her for anybody out there that is thinking about having cosmetic surgery done. I had a breast reduction done and both the surgical and healing process went smoothly and way better than expected. They are now perky and better than I imagined! Dr. Cocco performed a different surgical technique on me and now the scars are minimal and not as apparent as a normal breast reduction surgery, not to mention that this technique is much harder to perform and takes twice as long. Not only does this doctor perform the surgery well, she genuinely cares about her patients. I have received quite a few phone calls from Dr. Cocco herself asking how I was feeling and how the healing is going. I accidently made a cut to my chest and immediately Dr. Cocco asked to see me. She even called me to schedule a visit in with her the very next day. It is rare to find doctors out there who genuinely care like how Dr. Cocco cares.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Anonymous on Apr 17th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
bad doctor, sad mother show details bad doctor, sad mother
by Anonymous on Mar 7th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I was a patient of Dr.Jenyfer Faridy Cocco. She performed a breast lift on me and the results are a total disaster! My breast are in the same place as ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Bad plastic surgery show details Bad plastic surgery
by Anonymous on Dec 1st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I went in for a Breast lift and did not get good results at all. The scaring is terrible, the breast are still were they were from the beginning, the ...

Bad results on Breast Lift show details Bad results on Breast Lift
Nov 30th, 2010

I went in for a Breast lift, paid 6,650 and did not get good results at all. The scaring is terrible, the breast are still were they were from the beginning, the nipples are not shaped correctly, one breast is crooked and Dr. Cocco is not willing to fix it or reimburse me for anything. She admitted that she expected my breast to look better but that she was happy with her job. She did not seem concern for how depressed and upset I was. I went to another plastic surgeon for a second opinion and he said that he did not like the results and that my breast should not look like that at all. Now I have to spend more money to get them fixed. Dr.Cocco is very unethical! She did not communicate well and did not give me proper instructions on the after care.