inactive

Jennyfer F Cocco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 24th, 2016
worst doctor
This doctor Botched me and I've spent thousands of dollars fixing whet she did! She admitted to her mistake and refused to fix it! Consumers be very careful!!!!!

July 16th, 2015
tube 3 cirugias con la doctora Cocco. yo se las recomiendo! si estas pensando en hacerte una cirugia ya no lo pienses mas!! los resultados son muy bien! Gracias a la doctora todo salio muy bien!

June 18th, 2015
Terrible Plastic Surgeon
This plastic surgeon is horrible. The damage that she has caused is irreversible! She basically butchered a family member , please stay away. If you need proof please contact me I can provide you with the extensive medical bills . I have proof of the damage . This person needs her license revoked!

June 15th, 2015
Best Dr visit ever!
Dr. Cocco is top notch! Had a prosedure on my nose. Couldn't be happier! Minimal down time! And everything went just as she explained! AAA+++

June 11th, 2015
very Nice Doctor love her!
she was great! she take care of me at all the time! Im very grateful to find her.

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Cocco was very thorough. Her staff was courteous. She took time to listen to me and asked relevant questions. My results were better than I ever expected or imagined. I will always use Dr.Cocco for all cosmetic and/or plastic surgery needs!

July 24th, 2012
Very caring doctor!!
Dr. Cocco, is the kindest and most caring doctor. Everytime I have seen her, she has taken the time to answer all mine and my famlies questions. She and her staff always make me feel very important, she takes the time to help me understand, what is going to take place.

May 17th, 2012
Dr. Jennyfer Cocco
I have nothing but very positive things to say about dr. Cocco. I had a breast cancer and needed double mastectomy and then reconstruction. I have in ...

May 7th, 2012
surgery
I will be in surgery today AGAIN so that my plastic surgeon can ix what this person that callas herself a doctor did to me. I have has 5 surgeries try ...

January 24th, 2012
Bad experience
I know this doctor very well and she is just not experiences enough and thinks She's better then anyone else because she's a surgeon.She has ...

August 11th, 2011
I am very happy!
She is very professional. She answer all my question. Im very happy with the results!

April 17th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I was a patient of Dr. Cocco's and I highly recommend her for anybody out there that is thinking about having cosmetic surgery done. I had a breast reduction done and both the surgical and healing process went smoothly and way better than expected. They are now perky and better than I imagined! Dr. Cocco performed a different surgical technique on me and now the scars are minimal and not as apparent as a normal breast reduction surgery, not to mention that this technique is much harder to perform and takes twice as long. Not only does this doctor perform the surgery well, she genuinely cares about her patients. I have received quite a few phone calls from Dr. Cocco herself asking how I was feeling and how the healing is going. I accidently made a cut to my chest and immediately Dr. Cocco asked to see me. She even called me to schedule a visit in with her the very next day. It is rare to find doctors out there who genuinely care like how Dr. Cocco cares.