A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jens-Peter Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jens-Peter Witt, Director, Neurosurgery Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jens-Peter Witt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Witt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Witt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jens-Peter P. Witt practice?
Dr. Jens-Peter Witt practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons.