A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jens Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jens Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jens Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Gesamthochschule Essen, Med Fak, Essen, Germany.
Dr. Chapman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jens R Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jens R. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Jens Chapman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jens Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.