A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jens Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jens Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jens Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Gesamthochschule Essen, Med Fak, Essen, Germany. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chapman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jens R. Chapman practice?
Dr. Jens Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.