A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jens Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jens Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jens Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Gesamthochschule Essen, Med Fak, Essen, Germany.
Dr. Chapman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jens R Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jens R. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Jens Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jens Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.