A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jens Thiele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jens Thiele, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jens Thiele, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiele graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thiele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thiele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans