A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junitha Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Junitha Benjamin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junitha Benjamin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Benjamin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junitha Jense Benjamin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Junitha J. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Junitha Benjamin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Junitha Benjamin practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.