Dr. Junitha Benjamin MD Patient Reviews

2.9

September 20th, 2016
This Doctor: Junitha Benjamin Prescribed Atorvastatin - It Caused Severe Musle Cramps
I took my mother to see this doctor for the first time. She prescribed her Atorvastatin. The problem with this medication is it causes severe muscle cramps. This medication almost totally disabled her. It took me a couple of days to figure out what was going on and when I did, I took her off this medication. As soon as I did, a rapid improvement followed. I still have the bottle of pills today. She's on Simvastatin. It's better for her. If it is not maintaining a good cholesterol reading. Perhaps the doctor could consider increasing the strength.

June 2nd, 2016
The worst I've ever experienced. Both her and husband are knit wits. Weeks to get results back , refuse to treat anything refer everything to specialists, entire office is rude!!!

February 17th, 2016
Never again
Will never go to this dr. Again. Don't want to go in to it.........just remember there are other doctors besides her.

April 21st, 2015
Wow!!!
First I'll say, I think that the overall medical care is pretty good. From time to time the wait can be lengthy. However, just today I experienced something I've never experienced before. I was told that I had to pay upfront for my visit although my deductible is fully satisfied and I have no co-pay or co-insurance(out of pocket cost) to be paid. I asked if there was a problem with the insurer (negligent, slow to pay or something). I was told know and that "it is just our policy". I chose a more costly policy for the convenience of extensive coverage without a lot of out of pocket cost (beyond the deductible). For a medical group to just disregard the provisions of the policy for no other reason than their "because we said so" explanation is unconscionable.

August 22nd, 2011
Good diagnosis, very long wait
If you have 2-3 hours to spend going to the doctor, see Dr. Benjamin. After waiting in a warm waiting room for 1 1/2 hours (with an appointment), we finally got to see the doctor after waiting in the room for another 1 1/2 hours. His diagnosis was good, and my daughter received good treatment.