A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jensen Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chi
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Chi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delano Reg Med Ctr, Delano, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jensen Chin Chi MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jensen C. Chi practice?
- Dr. Jensen Chi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jensen Chi practices Urology near Delano, CA.
See Delano Urologists.