A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenta Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenta Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenta Shen, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Chemotherapy (Antineoplastic Protocols)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Shen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenta Shen MD and PHD is a male Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jenta Shen practice?
- Dr. Jenta Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenta Shen practices Gynecologic Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.