A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenta Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenta Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenta Shen, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Chemotherapy (Antineoplastic Protocols)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Shen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenta Shen MD and PHD is a male Oncologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jenta Shen practice?
- Dr. Jenta Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenta Shen practices Gynecologic Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.