A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenta Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenta Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenta Shen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Chemotherapy (Antineoplastic Protocols)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Shen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenta T. Shen practice?
Dr. Jenta Shen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Francisco Oncologists.