A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenys Allende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenys Allende is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allende
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Allende Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allende graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Allende has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenys Allende MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jenys Allende practice?
- Dr. Jenys Allende has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jenys Allende practices Psychiatry near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See East Orange Psychiatrists.