A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenyung Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenyung Luu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenyung Luu, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Luu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Emergency Services Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenyung Luu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenyung Luu practice?
- Dr. Jenyung Luu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenyung Luu practices Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians.